Friday, July 25, 2008

Private Eyes

Per request, I have found a clip of a Don Knotts and Tim Conway classic "Private Eyes." It is a family classic. Maybe you will be able to enjoy some of the random and dry humor, hey, that's my style. The movie was filmed at the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC which I visited around 6th grade and got to see the secret passages a little bit first hand. The killer wrote a bunch of mystery notes that are great when read, examples:

I said when I died, that I'd come back. If you believe in ghosts, you're on the right track. I'm out of the grave, and roaming the moores. If you want to be safe, you better lock all the windows and screens. Also, In this house, it's hard to survive. Some'll be dead, who are now alive. Mr. Uwatsum is gone, 'cause he knew too much. Bye for now, but rest assured we'll keep in constant contact with each other. Also, If Jock could talk, he'd give you a clue. But now that he's dead, what can you do? He deserved what he got, I don't regret it a bit. By the way, you're standing in bull ca-ca.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0tpAcItmdSo Someone was able to put together a few highlights, you'll want to starting at about 1:10 in.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob, you fulfill me.

Robbie Cape said...

Thank you Anonymous.

Unknown said...

They were in the yard...