Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Weekend

This weekend Christy and I went camping before it gets too cold. It was cold at night still, but less than it would be in a few weeks. The leaves have begun falling and it was very beautiful at William O'Brien Park on the St Croix river. We did some bike riding which was very nice, but one hill particularly wiped us out. While coasting down the hill, my mind and my legs were in a shouting match, one saying "this is so fun" and the other "you idiot." It was a tough go getting up the hill but we're here today, so must have been alright.

We then got up early Sunday morning and went to the Vikings game. It was Christy's first NFL game, as well as Olaf and Amy's (who went with us). It was pretty fun, top row and all (remember those days Jer?). I didn't see high-five guy or short-shorts guy though. I'd love to have a picture of them or a recording of their political arguments with those who came to see the game, but I don't. Until later


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember Jer high-fiving high-five guy. I ignored him, but Jer decided to go for it.

Then he kissed short-shorts guy... no wait, I made that up.