Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Knowshon

Knowshon Moreno is the running back for the Georgia Bulldogs. He's amazing and so fun to watch. I know Georgia is number 2 overall and has maybe the toughest schedule in the country this year, so going undefeated will be insanely difficult. But this is the truth: any team with Knowshon on the field has a chance. He's that good.

Nice little Vince Carter action...you don't take the chance of hurting your goodies if you know you're not going to make it...



3 comments:

csusi said...

annnnnnnnddd.............you just called em goodies.

:::this message brought to you by the member of the body better known as the TT:::

Anonymous said...

You had me at Go Dawgs!

Unknown said...

I wanted to nmake a TT comment... Susi beat me to it.

I feel like I can conquer the world after watching that jump. I need to watch it every day before I leave the house.