Sunday, November 30, 2008

So...

a few things have happened in the last couple of weeks.

One, I got married to the beautiful Christy Cape. She is wonderful. It was a great ceremony and we had a lot of fun at the reception. We were thankful for all of the family and friends that came out and showed support.

Two, we went to Hawaii to the island of Kauai. We have some good stories and pictures that will eventually make it up.

As I struggle with jet lag, I just wanted to get something up. I'll blog more about the wedding and honeymoon this week. In the meantime, you can see some of our wedding pictures at http://erinjohnsonphoto.blogspot.com/2008/11/christy-robbie-married.html.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great honeymoon! Those pictures are gorgeous!

csusi said...

some of the best wedding shots ive ever seen. top notch.

jer said...

Awesome pics, can't wait to hear more about your first week of marriage, and it was an honor to be a part of your big day. Talk to you soon!

Leah Susi said...

Those pictures are great Robbie, wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and Christy. I am sure Hawaii was amazing and I am sorry you have to go to work tomorrow, the first day back is never fun.

Kari Smith said...

WOW! That photographer is incredible! Those are some amazing pictures! I am excited to see the real live versions!